Digital Signal Processing Using Matlab®
Publication Date: January 2008 Hardback 432 pp.
This book uses MATLAB® as a computing tool to explore traditional DSP topics and solve problems. This greatly expands the range and complexity of problems that can effectively be studied in signal processing. A large number of worked examples, computer simulations and applications are provided, along with theoretical aspects that are essential in order to gain a good understanding of the main topics. Practicing engineers will also find it useful as an introductory yet highly practical treatment of the subject.
2. Discrete-time signals.
3. Discrete-time random signals.
4. Statistical tests and high order moments.
5. Discrete Fourier transform of discrete signals.
6. Linear and invariant disctrete-time systems.
7. Infinite impulse response filters.
8. Finite impulse response filters.
9. Detection an estimation.
10. Power spectral density estimation.
11. Time-frequency analysis.
12. Parametrical time-frequency methods.
13. Supervised statistical classification.
14. Data compression.
About the Authors
André Quinquis taught and developed research activities in signal and image processing at the Naval Academy in Brest between 1989 and 1992. In 1992 he joined the Engineering School ENSIETA of Brest, where he held the positions of Senior Researcher and Scientific Director of ENSIETA. Since 2007, he has been senior expert at the French Ministry of Defence.
He is the author of 10 books and of more than 100 papers (international journals and conferences) in the area of signal processing applied for radar and sonar systems.