This title explores the issue of innovation engineering, a feature that is essential to the continuation of growth and development in the commercial world. The book is divided into three parts: Part I discusses the historical basis of innovation, noting that diversity rests upon a duality between concepts in theory and applications put into practice, as well as discussing how innovation has resulted from the interaction of numerous factors, be they societal, human, managerial, organization or technological. Part II focuses on practical applications – the technologies, tools and methods employed in putting theoretical innovation into practice – while Part III looks at what factors underpin success, discussing the social and psychological aspects involved in successful innovation engineering. Consideration is also given to recent developments and systems which will assist in ensuring the continuation of this process in the future.
1. Inventing the Future, Fabienne Goux-Baudiment, Christopher B. Jones.
2. Innovation Management: How to Change the Future, André Yves Portnoff.
3. From Knowledge to Business: Virtual Encounters Propagate Innovation, Patrick Corsi, Barnabas Takacs.
4. Value Management's Creative-destruction via Digitalized Innovation: The Winning Plan, Jean Michel, Roy Woodhead.
5. Research, Innovation and Technological Development, Mélissa Saadoun, Lin Yanning.
6. Sustainable Innovation through Community Based Collaborative Environments, Marc Pallot, Kul Pawar.
7. New Spaces for Innovation, New Challenges, Hiroshi Mizuta, Victor Sandoval, Henri Samier.
8. Knowledge Management for Innovation, Marc De Fouchécour.
9. Integration of Stylistics and Uses: Trends in the Innovation Process, Carole Bouchard, Hervé Christofol, Dokshin Lim.
10. Virtual Reality Technologies for Innovation, Simon Richir, Patrick Corsi, Albert Skip Rizzo.
11. TRIZ: A New Way of Innovation, Darell Mann, Pascal Crubleau.
12. C4 Innovation Method, Olaf Maxant, Gérald Piat and Benoît Roussel.
13. Creativity World, Michel Sintes.
14. Psychology of Innovation and Change Factors, Laurent Dukan.
15. Intellectual Property for Networks and Software, Sylvain Allano.
16. Innovation Scoreboard for Core Competencies Evaluation, Nathalie Samier.
17. Financing Innovation, Pascale Brenet.
18. Innovation on the Web, François Druel.
19. Virtual Decision Support System for Innovation, Emmanuel Chéné.
20. Shapes Knowledge and Innovation, Jean-Pierre Mathieu et al.
Patrick Corsi is an international consultant in innovation engineering at KINNSYS, Brussels and an Associate Professor at ISTIA Innovation, Angers University.
Hervé Christofol is an Associate Professor at Angers University.
Simon Richir is a Professor at ENSAM, Angers.
Henri Samier is an Associate Professor at ISTIA Innovation, Angers University.