Abdelkhalak El Hami, Institut National des Sciences Appliquées (INSA-Rouen), France
David Delaux, Rouen University and ENSMA, France
Henri Grzeskowiak, Matra BAe Dynamics (missile) and MBDA (missile), France
This second volume of a series dedicated to the reliability of high-power mechatronic systems focuses specifically on issues, testing and analysis in automotive and aerospace applications.
In the search to improve industrial competitiveness, the development of methods and tools for the design of products is especially pertinent in the context of cost reduction.
This book proposes new methods that simultaneously allow for a quicker design of future mechatronic devices in the automotive and aerospace industries while guaranteeing their increased reliability.
The reliability of these critical elements is further validated digitally through new multi-physical and probabilistic models that could ultimately lead to new design standards and reliable forecasting.
1. Accelerated Life Testing, Laurent Denis, Henri Grzeskowiak, Daniel Trias and David Delaux.
2. Highly Accelerated Testing, Henri Grzeskowiak, Tony Lhommeau and David Delaux.
3. Reliability Study for Cuboid Aluminum Capacitors with Liquid Electrolyte, Chadia Lachkar, Moncef Kadi, Jean-Paterne Kouadio, Jean-François Goupy, Philippe Eudeline, Sébastien Boileau and Tarik Ait-Younes.
4. The Reliability of Components: A New Generation of Film Capacitors, Henri Grzeskowiak, Daniel Trias and David Delaux.
5. Reliability and Qualification Tests for High-Power MOSFET Transistors, Niemat Moultif, Mohamed Masmoudi, Eric Joubert and Olivier Latry.
6. Fault Diagnosis in a DC/DC Converter for Electric Vehicles, Houcine Chafouk and Rihab El Houda Thabet.
7. Methodology and Physicochemical Characterization Techniques Used for Failure Analysis in Laboratories, Morgane Presle, Daniel Trias and Sébastien Boileau.
8. Reliability Study of High-Power Mechatronic Components by Spectral Photoemission Microscopy, Niemat Moultif, Alexis Divay, Eric Joubert and Olivier Latry.
Abdelkhalak El Hami is Professeur des universités at the Institut National des Sciences Appliquées (INSA-Rouen) in France and is in charge of the Normandy Conservatoire National des Arts et Metiers (CNAM). He is Chair of Mechanics and Head of the Department of Mechanical Engineering of INSA Normandy, as well as several European pedagogical projects. He is an expert in fluid–structure interaction studies, reliability and optimization.
David Delaux is Reliability Director at Valeo and Reliability Senior Expert. Professor at Rouen University and ENSMA, he is also a national auditor/assessor at COFRAC (ISO 17025). He is the President of the European Reliability Environmental Confederation (CEEES).
Henri Grzeskowiak is a Technical Expert at Matra BAe Dynamics (missile) and MBDA (missile). He is also an auditor at COFRAC, Head of Department of Environmental Engineering (Matra & MBDA) as well as former President of the Standardization Committee for Mechanical & Climatic Environment (DGA) and of the association ASTE (France) and CEEES (Europe).
Table of Contents
PDF File 402 Kb