Abdelkhalak El Hami, Institut National des Sciences Appliquées (INSA-Rouen), France
David Delaux, Rouen University and ENSMA, France
Henri Grzeskowiak, Matra BAe Dynamics (missile) and MBDA (missile), France
This first volume of a set dedicated to the reliability of high-power mechatronic systems focuses specifically on simulation, modeling and optimization in automotive and aerospace applications.
In the search to improve industrial competitiveness, the development of methods and tools for the design of products is especially pertinent in the context of cost reduction.
This book seeks to propose new methods that simultaneously allow for a quicker design of future mechatronic devices in the automotive and aerospace industries while guaranteeing their increased reliability.
The reliability of these critical elements is further validated digitally through new multi-physical and probabilistic models that could ultimately lead to new design standards and reliable forecasting.
1. Reliability and Innovation: Issues and Challenges.
2. Reliability in the Automotive World.
3. Reliability in the World of Aeronautics.
4. Reliability in the World of Defense.
5. The Objectives of Reliability.
6. “Critical” Components.
7. Estimated Reliability Prediction.
8. Simulation of Degradation Phenomena in Semiconductor Components in order to Ensure the Reliability of Integrated Circuits.
9. Estimation of Fatigue Damage of a Control Board Subjected to Random Vibration.
10. Study on the Thermomechanical Fatigue of Electronic Power Modules for Traction Applications in Electric and Hybrid Vehicles (IGBT).
11. Exploration of Thermal Simulation Aimed at Consolidating the Reliability Approach of Mechatronic Components.
Abdelkhalak El Hami is Professeur des universités at the Institut National des Sciences Appliquées (INSA-Rouen) in France and is in charge of the Normandy Conservatoire National des Arts et Metiers (CNAM) Chair of Mechanics and Head of the department of mechanical engineering of INSA Normandy, as well as several European pedagogical projects. He is an expert in fluid–structure interaction studies, reliability and optimization.
David Delaux is Reliability Director at Valeo and Reliability Senior Expert. Professor at Rouen University and ENSMA, he is also a national auditor/assessor at COFRAC (ISO 17025). He is the President of the European Reliability Environmental Confederation (CEEES).
Henri Grzeskowiak is a Technical Expert at Matra BAe Dynamics (missile) and MBDA (missile). He is also Auditor COFRAC, Head of Dept Environmental Engineering (Matra & MBDA) as well as former President of the Standardization Committee for Mechanical & Climatic Environment (DGA) and of the association ASTE (France) and CEEES (Europe).
Table of Contents
PDF File 678 Kb