This tittle describes the various research results in the field of geometric tolerancing of products, an activity that highlights the difficult scientific locks. The collection is of great importance for further innovation in the development of industrial products.
Part 1: Geometric Tolerancing Issues
1. Current and Future Issues in Tolerancing: The GD&T French Research Group (TRG) Contribution, Luc Mathieu and Francois Villeneuve.
Part 2: Geometric Tolerancing Languages
2. Language of Tolerancing: GeoSpelling, Alex Ballu, Jean-Yves Dantan and Luc Mathieu.
3. Product Model for Tolerancing, Denis Teissandier and Jerome Dufaure.
4. Representation of Mechanical Assemblies and Specifications by Graphs, Alex Ballu, Luc Mathieu and Olivier Legoff.
5. Correspondance Between Data Handled by the Graphs and Data Product, Denis Teissandier and Jerome Dufaure.
Part 3: 3D Tolerance Stack-up
6. Writing the 3D chain of Dimensions (Tolerance Stack-up) in Symbolic Expressions, Pierre Bourdet, Francois Thiebaut and Gregory Cid.
7. Tolerance Analysis and Synthesis, Method of Domains, Max Giordano, Eric Pairel and Serge Samper.
8. Parametric Specification of Mechanisms, Philippe Serre, Alain Riviere and Andre Clement.
Part 4: Methods and Tools
9. CLIC: A Method for Geometrical Specification of Products, Bernard Anselmetti.
10. MECAmaster: A Tool for Assembly Simulation from Early Design, industrial approach, Paul Clozel and Pierre-Alain Rance.
Part 5: Manufacturing Tolerancing
11. Geometric Manufacturing Simulation, Stephane Tichadou and Olivier Legoff.
12. 3D Analysis and Synthesis of Manufacturing Tolerances, Frederic Vignat and Francois Villeneuve.
Part 6: Uncertainties and Metrology
13. Uncertainties in Tolerance Analysis and Specification Checking, Jean-Marc Linares and Jean-Michel Sprauel.
Table of Contents
PDF File 410 Kb