In the last few decades, electrical goods have become a fixture of our everyday lives, and in the last decade, although at a slow rate, the issue of using electricity in cars has also developed. This title discusses both the historic and scientific issues surrounding automotive electricity, as well as potential future developments, such as hybrid vehicles and fuel cells. In the current context of energy-saving and pollution control, this will provide an intriguing and timely examination of a potentially enormous new market.
1. Introduction, J. Beretta.
2. Basic Definitions, J. Beretta.
3. Electric-powered Vehicles, J. Beretta, C. Bleijs, F. Badin, T. Alleau.
4. The Components of Electric-powered Vehicles, J. Beretta, J. Bonal, T. Alleau.
5. Prospects and Evolutions of Electric Powered Vehicles: What Technologies by 2015?, J. Beretta.
Joseph Beretta is currently with the Division of Research and Automobile Innovation at PSA Peugeot Citroën, where he is responsible for the domain of electromechanical research, electrochemistry, electronics and systems.
Table of Contents
PDF File 432 Kb