This book examines the phenomena of flows and transfer that are governed by mechanics and irreversible thermodynamic laws.
Part 1 concentrates on equations coming from balance laws and also discusses transportation phenomena and propagation of shock waves.
Part 2 explains the basic methods of metrology, signal processing and system modeling, using a selection of examples of fluid and thermal mechanics.
1. Thermodynamics of discrete energy systems.
2. Thermodynamics in continuous media.
3. Physics of energetic systems in flows.
4. Fluids dynamics equations.
5. Transportation and propagation.
6. General properties of flows.
7. Measurement, representation and analysis of temporal signals.
8. Thermal systems and models.
Table of Contents
PDF File 101 Kb