Philippe Blua, Champagne Sud hospitals, France
Farouk Yalaou and Lionel Amodeo, University of Technology of Troyes, France
Michaël De Block, Metz-Thionville CHR and GHT Lorraine Nord, France
David Laplanche, Champagne Sud hospitals, France
As new information and communication technologies (NICTs) increasingly reorganize our practices and influence our daily lives, there is a pressing need to study their impact in the field of hospital logistics and to question their future use.
Hospital Logistics and e-Management presents an inventory of the health information system, and deals with informational and logistical issues with regard to medical information.
Through two case studies of hospital logistics systems which have drawn on academic research, this book examines how powerful decision support tools can improve the quality of patient service and logistics organization. The first case study deals with the influx of patients to emergency services and service organization, and the second with the optimization of product collection and distribution flows.
1. Hospitals and Management, Philippe Blua.
2. The Hospital and its IT System: Where it is Right Now and What it Needs, Michaël De Block.
3. Medical Informatics: Historical Overview, Supports and Challenges, David Laplanche and Stéphane Sanchez.
4. Challenges in Hospital Logistics: the Example of the Champagne Sud Hospitals, Frédéric Lutz.
5. Forecasting Patient Flows into Emergency Services, Mohamed Afilaln Lionel Amodeo, Farouk Yalaoui and Frédéric Dugardin.
6. Positioning and Innovations from the Champagne Sud Hospitals in the World of Hospital Logistics, Moïse Noumbissi Tchoupo, Alice Yalaoui, Lionel Amodeo and Farouk Yalaoui.
Philippe Blua is Director of the Champagne Sud hospitals in France.
Farouk Yalaoui is a Full Professor at the University of Technology of Troyes, France, and Director of the Institute of Services and Industries of the Future of Troyes.
Lionel Amodeo is a Full Professor at the University of Technology of Troyes and Head of the Industrial System Optimization research team.
Michaël De Block is Director of Information Systems at the Metz-Thionville CHR and GHT Lorraine Nord.
David Laplanche is a doctor in the region of Aube in France and Head of the territorial division for medical information at the Champagne Sud hospitals.
Table of Contents
PDF File 33 Kb