Benoît Robyns, HEI-Yncréa Lille, France
Arnaud Davigny, HEI-Yncréa Lille, France
Hervé Barry, Lille Catholic University, France
Sabine Kazmierczak, Lille Catholic University, France
Christophe Saudemont, HEI-Yncréa Lille, France
Dhaker Abbes, HEI-Yncréa Lille, France
Bruno François, Ecole Centrale de Lille, France
Current developments in the renewable energy field, and the trend toward self-production and self-consumption of energy, has led to increased interest in the means of storing electrical energy; a key element of sustainable development.
This book provides an in-depth view of the environmentally responsible energy solutions currently available for use in the building sector. It highlights the importance of storing electrical energy, demonstrates the many services that the storage of electrical energy can bring, and discusses the important socio-economic factors related to the emergence of smart buildings and smart grids. Finally, it presents the methodological tools needed to build a system of storage-based energy management, illustrated by concrete, pedagogic examples.
1. Storing Electrical Energy in Habitat: Toward “Smart Buildings” and “Smart Cities” .
2. Energy Storage in a Commercial Building .
3. Energy Storage in a Tertiary Building, Combining Photovoltaic Panels and LED Lighting.
4. Hybrid Storage Associated with Photovoltaic ?Technology for Buildings in Non-interconnected Zones.
5. Economic and Sociological Implications of SmartGrids.
6. Energy Mutualization for Tertiary Buildings, Residential Buildings and Producers.
7. Centralized Management of a Local Energy Community to Maximize Self-consumption of PV Production.
8. Reversible Charging from Electric Vehicles to Grids and Buildings.
Benoît Robyns is Research Director at HEI-Yncréa Lille, and Vice President of Energy and Societal Transition at Lille Catholic University. He is the head of the “Power Systems” team at L2EP
Arnaud Davigny is a lecturer at HEI-Yncréa Lille and researcher at L2EP
Hervé Barry is a lecturer at Lille Catholic University, Faculty of Management, Economics and Sciences
Sabine Kazmierczak is a lecturer at Lille Catholic University, Faculty of Management, Economics and Sciences
Christophe Saudemont is a Professor at HEI-Yncréa Lille and researcher at L2EP
Dhaker Abbes is a lecturer at HEI-Yncréa Lille and researcher at L2EP
Bruno François is a Professor at Ecole Centrale de Lille and researcher at L2EP
Table of Contents
PDF File 103 Kb