The Certifiable Software Applications Set presents the development of a critical software application.
Building on what was presented in the previous volumes, in this volume the reader will be presented with a comprehensive description of all the activities to be performed in the downward phase of the V-model in order to produce a version of the software application. This includes activities such as specification, the establishment of an architecture and the preliminary and detailed design of a software application.
This volume looks specifically at the notion of a component, introduces verifications within the implementation cycle of the software application and concludes with the presentation of the code production of software applications.
1. Realization of a Software Application.
2. Requirements Management.
3. Documentation Structure.
4. Requirements Specification of a Software Application.
7. Software Specification Verification Stage.
8. Component Versus Module.
9. Software Application Architecture.
10. Software Application Architecture Verification.
11. Software Application Design.
12. Software Application Component Design Phase Verification.
13. Software Application Coding.
14. Programming Rules.
15. Coding Verification.
16. Version Sheet of the Software Application.
Jean-Louis Boulanger is currently an Independent Safety Assessor (ISA) in the railway domain focusing on software elements. His research interests include requirements, software verification and validation, traceability and RAMS with a special focus on safety.
Table of Contents
PDF File 107 Kb