This book deals with the various aspects of stochastic dynamics, the resolution of large mechanical systems, and inverse problems. It integrates the most recent ideas from research and industry in the field of stochastic dynamics and optimization in structural mechanics over 11 chapters. These chapters provide an update on the various tools for dealing with uncertainties, stochastic dynamics, reliability and optimization of systems. The optimization–reliability coupling in structures dynamics is approached in order to take into account the uncertainties in the modeling and the resolution of the problems encountered.
Accompanied by detailed examples of uncertainties, optimization, reliability, and model reduction, this book presents the newest design tools. It is intended for students and engineers and is a valuable support for practicing engineers and teacher-researchers.
1. Introduction to Inverse Methods.
2. Linear Differential Equation Systems of the First Order with Constant Coefficients: Application in Mechanical Engineering.
3. Introduction to Linear Structure Dynamics.
4. Introduction to Nonlinear Dynamic Analysis.
5. Condensation Methods Applied to Eigen Value Problems.
6. Linear Substructure Approach for Dynamic Analysis.
7. Nonlinear Substructure Approach for Dynamic Analysis.
8. Direct and Inverse Sensitivity.
9. Parametric Identification and Model Adjustment in Linear Elastic Dynamics.
10. Inverse Problems in Dynamics: Robustness Function.
11. Modal Synthesis and Reliability Optimization Methods.
Abdelkhalak El Hami is Professeur des universités at the Institut National des Sciences Appliquées (INSA-Rouen) in France and is in charge of the Normandy Conservatoire National des Arts et Metiers (CNAM) Chair of Mechanics, as well as several European pedagogical projects. He is an expert in fluid–structure interaction studies, reliability and optimization.
Bouchaib Radi is Professor of Higher Education in the Faculty of Science and Technology of Settat Hassan First University in Morocco. His work specializes in material forming processes, optimization and reliability.
Table of Contents
PDF File 867 Kb